How to Vote
General Election: November 8, 2022
Not registered to vote?
- Click here for more information on registering to vote.
- Click here to check your registration status.
- Click here to find out more information on how to register.
The deadline to register to vote on Election Day is October 14th, 2022. After October 14th, you may still be able to register and vote early during One-Stop Early Voting at various locations in your county from October 20th till 3pm on Saturday, November 5th.
Not sure where to vote?
- Click here to find your polling location on Election Day, November 8th.
- Click here to find One-Stop Early Voting locations available from October 20th till 3pm on Saturday, November 5th. (Hours may vary by location, and you can still register to vote at these sites.)
How to Vote By Mail
Registered North Carolina voters can request a mail-in ballot without stating a reason. Click here for more information on voting by mail. Your absentee ballot request must be received by your County Board of Elections by 5pm, November 1, 2022. Request a ballot online or click here to download a paper ballot request form.
Your absentee ballot must be hand-delivered to your County Board of Elections or postmarked by 5pm, Tuesday, November 8th, and received by my mail at your County Board of Elections by 5pm, Monday, November 14th. (In other words, mail your ballot early!)